Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 201.280.3841
KLAD is an award winning design firm. We are collaborative; we work with and listen to our clients. We are visual, experiential storytellers; we educate, inform and entertain.
We create environments, activations, and experiences for Brand Communication, Live Entertainment, Film, Television, and Events.
We produce and manage our work when desired by clients to ensure quality control and budget management. We are creators.
We bring your vision to life…
Our clients come to us because they want a team that can deliver the exceptional – whether it is a theatrical set for a stage production, an experiential environment for a concert series or a set for a television show – KLAD provides the creative direction, powerful concepts and stylistic designs.
We set the bar high…
The KLAD team prides itself on the ability to provide on time solutions to any design problem, complex or not. From conceptualization to implementation, KLAD is focused on delivering the highest level of proficiency, creative direction, development, design and visual execution.
Our passion is in the work…
What we do at KLAD is not a job, it is our life. We love the creative process and it comes through in everything we do. We aim to surprise, thrill and excite our clients. Our experience has taught us to be flexible, to reach beyond the obvious, to explore new ways to bring ideas to life. We have a mastery of new technology that has simplified the process of transferring the creative thought into the visual concept.
Production Design and Creative Direction with award-winning work, we craft resonant storytelling environments working in theatre, film, television, live performance, events, activations, immersive restaurant and retail, fashions shows, and experiential marketing. Our focus has always been on how to communicate stories, ideas, practices and messages to different audiences in a way that is meaningful, believable, and where required, actionable.
We design to communicate ideas, whether they be in a script or in a brand strategy. We are Architects of Dreams in that we create what hasn’t been created before in order to activate unique audience experiences.
Let’s create something amazing together. Reach out (201) 280-3841 or email@example.com.
Random selections from our portfolio.
- Stage 10 Live; The Petrified Forest, was produced to celebrate Channel 10 in Philadelphia’s anniversary. Channel 10 had been there for The Golden Age of television […]
- We have been long time supporters of the New York Musical Theatre Festival (NYMF) and always look for ways to show that support for the festival, and […]
- KLAD was tasked by the MacArthur Foundation, and the Entertainment Technology Center of Carnegie Mellon University with the design of a board game that would be used […]
- This commercial for Geico, showing the efforts they go to in order to get an insurance inspector onsite quickly featured the interior of a DC-3 we […]
- Exposure. A SyFy Film Anthology, hosted by Lisa Marie, and more critically, designed by Kathleen McDonough.
- This series of spots showed two guys traveling the world looking for places big enough to store all of the stuff they could buy from Amazon.com. […]
The KLAD Team
Kevin Lee Allen
Designer, Producer, Author, Artist
A storyteller, a conceptual thinker, a leader and a communicator, he translates visions and ideas into physical realities. He has been called an architect of dreams.
Kevin Lee Allen is a member of the IATSE/United Scenic Artists Local 829.
Producer & Director of Design
An avid yoga practitioner and teacher, Kathleen is registered with the National Yoga Alliance and specializes in therapeutic and restorative yoga.
As an active member of her community, Ms McDonough was instrumental in coordinating the goals of the Historic Preservation Commission with the Montclair Center Business Improvement District.